Purchase a Toque

Purchase a Toque To Help End Youth Homelessness

The Board and Staff of Sunrise House are committed to putting a “Cap on Youth Homelessness” in our City and Region. Show your support by purchasing a super classy toque for only $10 so everyone can see that you support the many efforts of ending homelessness in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and Canada! 

What is Raising the Roof?

We want to “Put a Cap on Youth Homelessness!”

The Raising the Roof Campaign is a national initiative of collaborating partner agencies working towards long-term solutions to ending homelessness. We believe that together we can make a difference, one toque at a time!

Toques can be purchased for $10 each and 80% of net proceeds from the Toque Campaign benefit grassroots community Partner Agencies helping homeless people in cities and towns across Canada – in this case Sunrise House. The remaining 20% of net proceeds supports Raising the Roof’s national homeless initiatives, e.g. Child & Family Homelessness and Youthworks.

“The only thing more Canadian than a toque is the generosity of our people who understand that homelessness is unacceptable, and a problem that can be solved.”

– Stephen Gaetz, President, Raising The Roof Board

Toque

How to Purchase a Toque:

Please call Tanya at 780-539-3287 or reach us via email.

Contact Us